7-Day-Arrival Grace Period - The first seven days from package arrival date
All orders placed through our website are entitled to cancellation within the first 24-hours of order placement.
Prior to refund upon order cancellation, the customer will be charged a 15.00% restocking fee with the remaining 85.00% to be returned to the customer no later than 14 days after cancellation.
Any order cancellation requests outside of the initial 24-hour period are left to the sole discretion of our returns team which can be reached at:
In the event an order cannot be completed as specified the order will be automatically cancelled and refunded in full within 14 days.
At this time returns on products are strictly limited to damaged or defective merchandise to which the customer is offered the option to exchange for a product to the specifications outlined under the Damaged Product Policy .
Damaged Product Policy
Online orders within 7 days of the order delivery date are eligible for exchange under the condition that they are damaged in transport to the customer. Orders must be in original packaging and are to be shipped back for exchange at the expense of the customer.
Damaged product may be exchanged for any item of equal value OR damaged product may be exchanged for any item of greater value at the expense of the customer.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE POLICY
- Clearance product
- Custom or personalized product
- Product outside of the 7-day-arrival grace period
Any product not meeting the above specifications will be refused the option to exchange.
Customers choosing to send products back for exchange are responsible for all costs and risks associated with the shipping of the product at the address of:
Shak’s Pop Shop
22914 96A Ave
Edmonton, Alberta T5T 7M7
We cannot be held responsible for goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, We recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to process exchanges without receipt of the goods or proof of received return delivery.
Shak’s Pop Shop reserves the right to change any policies listed above without notice to its customers and will not be held responsible for any loss or damage suffered as a result of such changes.